Kitchen Deep Cleaning
Kitchen Deep Cleaning : 7 Reasons to Hire Zing
- minimise disruption to you by working around your opening hours
- correct chemicals and equipment used to ensure best results
- Cleaning Certificate provided to meet your annual statutory requirements
- fully trained staff with Health & Safety paramount
- service quality assured as Zing has ISO9001, ISO14001, Safe Contractor etc
- Zing established 30 years and fully insured
- Site Audits within 24 hours of your inquiry and competitive quote prepared
Zing Clean Protecting Customers and Staff
Excellent hygiene has never been more important, with professional daily cleaning an essential service.
In response, Zing has updated Method Statements and Risk Assessments for our Customer premises (download and review on our Policies & Certificates page).
When a case is reported, you can use our Coronavirus Decontamination Service, available to our existing and new Customers.
To ensure you comply with UK Laws on Food Safety and Food Hygiene, for your kitchen deep cleaning we undertake to:
- manage the works
- provide all labour, materials and equipment
- clean your kitchen, services and catering equipment
- disinfect the kitchen and catering equipment
- dismantle and disconnect equipment and services as necessary
- reassemble and reconnect equipment and services after cleaning
- clean all wall, floor and ceiling surfaces
- dispose of all cleaning waste and by products of the cleaning process
- report to you signs of infestation
- report blockages and signs of deterioration
We can provide a risk assessment and method statement for each site.
We provide you with your annual Certificate of Cleaning Completion.
Located in London or the South and need commercial kitchen deep cleaning?
Contact Zing Cleaning Services and ask for our Specialist Team.