jobs@zing your future
Job Vacancies | Part time cleaner jobs at locations across London
Zing regularly recruits for part time cleaners to work in offices, schools and other buildings. These roles are typically permanent, which means you commit to working the agreed hours at our clients building for the long term:
• Rate paid per hour dependent on client
• You will need a basic level of English as a minimum
• Previous experience preferred, but not essential as training provided
If you are accepted to work with Zing, you will require the following documents:
• Valid Passport
• 2 documents for proof of your current address, e.g. bills etc.
• Bank details
• National Insurance Number
If you are interested in working with Zing, please email us on:
In your email please include:
Your Location: Please tell us your home address and where you can work in London (within M25)
Your Preferred Work Days: Please tell us the days of the week and at what times you are available
Your Contact Details: your mobile phone number and email address to contact you
Also please confirm you agree to Zing keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
FYI, we will keep your details on file for up to one year only.
Good luck with your job hunting!