Sample SEO content here, Sample SEO content here, Sample SEO content here
“I am extremely happy with the cleaning services provided by Zing.
Our regional manager is always responsive and immediately follows up on any issues that are raised.
Our offices are always clean and tidy and our lovely cleaner Dorota is very personal, friendly and reliable.
All in all a very smooth running setup.”
Block Common Areas
Housing Associations : 7 Reasons to Hire Zing
- On Site Our staff are on your client’s site daily and are your eyes and ears. Our systems allow our staff to report issues promptly to you via your assigned Site Manager
- Site Manager Single manager assigned to you for your sites and focused on dealing with issues and supporting you
- Security All our staff on your site are DBS Checked including our specialist cleaners and any subcontractors, if we need to bring them on your site
- Flexible Resources When you have specific one-off requirements we are there to support you: clearances, graffitti removal, extra waste
- Innovation Our team constantly researches and implements innovative equipment to increase efficiency
- Resident Satisfaction At Zing we put the Residents environment first and we know this is important to Housing Associations
- Specialist Services In addition to your daily on-site cleaning team through to grounds maintenance, as and when you need them, you can call on our Specialist Team for your periodic needs such as window cleaning, carpet cleaning, hard floor restoration and more
Zing Working For You
We have a great opportunity to significantly contribute and support the work of our Housing Association clients to improve the lives of their Residents through quality Contract Cleaning and Grounds Maintenance.
We are also committed to providing employment opportunities for your Housing Association Residents.
We have developed expertise in cleaning the communal parts and external areas. Some of our specialist cleaning services and pest control services have been developed from working with Housing Associations.
We believe our ability to provide all services using in-house teams offers great value for money and quick response for our clients.
We have over 30 years experience of cleaning across London, and we have retained 96% of our customers and 87% of our staff.
Our employees enjoy working for Zing Clean and we have found happy cleaners means happy customers.
We regularly train our staff on-site and off-site to British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICS) standards.
We are so confident of the reliability and quality of our cleaning service that we give our clients access to our Area Manager App where we log Site Visit Reports, Cleaner Training etc.
We pride ourselves on being proactive and we understand it’s more efficient if we report problems to you first along with solutions. Indeed our staff are incentivised to report issues from their sites.
Annual quality audits for each site are carried out by our own auditor, the Company Quality Manager, to ensure that all processes are being followed and our employees treated equally.
Interested in taking a fresh approach to your Office Cleaning?
Contact Zing Cleaning Services!