High Level Cleaning
High Level Cleaning : 5 Reasons to Hire Zing
Reduce the dust in the air in your office or workplace by removing the significant accumulations of dust at high levels within your building.
Choose Zing Clean for your High Level Cleaning, because:
- Prepare for you a Risk Assessment Method Statement specific for your building to comply with your H&S policies
- Zing staff are trained and IPAF certified to use mobile powered platforms and other high level equipment
- Zing staff are experienced in high level cleaning in all sorts of difficult to reach areas
- Work flexibly to suit your needs such as out-of-hours working
- Site Audits within 24 hours and competitive quote prepared
High level areas which often require cleaning are:
- Ceiling pipework and ventilation shafts
- Suspended ceiling tracks for cabling
- Light fittings and chandeliers
- Ceiling beams, ledges and other building features
- Wall mounted large flat screen televisions and other equipment
- High Internal Windows
All of the above high level cleaning services are conducted within strict health and safety guidelines.
We provide a risk assessment and method statement for each site.
We can provide high level cleaning at an agreed frequency, or as and when requested – in or out of office hours.
Are you located within the M25 and need high level cleaning?
Contact Zing Cleaning Services and ask for our Specialist Team.