Zing Covid Decontamination
Coronavirus Decontamination : Working with Zing
The coronavirus pandemic is a challenge to all of humanity and part of the fight against it is the need to raise hygiene standards personally and in our work environment.
Your premises may have had a coronavirus case or you may wish to take precautionary measures, either way Zing is there to assist.
Our Specialist Team routinely provides sanitation and disinfection services to our existing customers which include Doctors Surgeries, Schools, Offices and other Workplaces.
As Zing’s contribution to the national effort against the coronavirus, we are making available our Specialist Team’s services to non-customers who :
- have an urgent requirement following a confirmed coronavirus case
- wish to carry-out precautionary coronavirus decontamination on a regular basis, or as a one-off
Zing Specialist Team’s coronavirus decontamination service includes:
- fully trained staff with head-to-toe PPE
- use of virucidal cleaning agent proven to kill swine flu, HIV, Hepatitis C, MRSA etc and which passes EN1276, 13704, 1650, 14476 and 14675
Depending on the Risk Assessment prepared for your site, the Specialist Team will use a combination of the following techniques:
- fogging to disperse the virucidal cleaning agent as a mist throughout the contaminated locations
- steam cleaning with the virucidal cleaning agent on to specific surfaces suitable for steam, e.g. kitchens, bathrooms etc
- hand wiping with a sanitising cloth soaked in the virucidal cleaning agent
All waste from the site including cleaning materials will be double bagged and disposed off as clinical waste according to regulations. Where possible the site will be ventilated during decontamination.
At completion you will be provided with a Report and associated Photos to confirm the work carried-out.
For Emergency coronavirus decontamination the Specialist Team can be on-site within 24 hours of your work order.
For Precautionary coronavirus decontamination we can book dates in advance with you when the site is not in use and access can be provided.
Zing Clean Protecting Customers and Staff
Excellent hygiene has never been more important with professional Contract Cleaning Services an essential service. In response to the coronavirus Zing Clean has updated Method Statements and Risk Assessments which you can download from our Policies & Certificates page.
When a case is reported you can use our Coronavirus Decontamination Service.