jobs@zing your future
Job Vacancies | Head of Service
Rapid expansion of Zing Clean in the Schools and Offices Sectors has led the Managing Director to divide her role and create the new position of Head Of Service to manage the set-up of new clients, and the operational management of service delivery.
The Head of Service will lead an operations management team and 300+ cleaning operatives inside the M25.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Contract mobilisation at new customer sites. Project manage the set-up of services including: client liaison; recruit & train new staff; timely purchase & delivery of tools and consumables to site; prepare contract documentation; oversee contract set-up on IT systems etc.
- Day to day management of the Service Team
- Ability to work flexible hours which will include visiting sites out of hours
- Developing and implementing processes to address issues
- Preparing monthly reports for Managing Director
- Building the capacity plan for the Service Team
- Responsible for ensuring management and team behaviour reflects company values
- Responsible for continuing to develop the training manual and processes of the Service Team
- Responsible for meeting specific KPI targets set by the business
- In charge of managing stock levels and location of equipmentManage customer complaints with Relationship Managers
- Responsible for initiating and attending disciplinary hearing
- Experience in the Cleaning Industry
- Proven track record in similar position
- Clean driving licence
- NEBOSH National Certificate or relevant Health & Safety Qualification
- Numeracy skills and excellent knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- Proven record in delivering customer service
- High level of personal organisation demonstrable in previous role
- Proven ability to make decisions and manage various tasks at the same time
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with staff and clients
Qualifications/ skills/ experience:
Basic Salary: £35,000 pa
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Flexible Hours – you manage your own time! Should include some out-of-hours visits to customer sites.
Holidays: 20 days per annum + Bank Holidays
Other Benefits: Loyalty, recommendation and referral bonuses
Location: Zing Environments Ltd , Unit 1, Union Court, 20-22 Union Road, London SW4 6JP
Start date: available to start as soon as possible
Does your background matches this profile?
Then please email your CV to
Please write “Head of Services Position” in your email subject line.